Mari Bersama Main Bola Disamping Membina Pendapatan Secara Online

football skills - Zidane, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho

FOOTBALL RELATED TOPICS

FIFA 09 - Chelsea vs. Arsenal

Thursday, April 7, 2016

"I'm 66 Hitting Like I'm 20 Thanks to THIS Swing"

Swing Secrets of an 'Injured' Major Champion

click here


In the year 2000, 12-Time PGA Champion Doug Tewell won his first Major... 5 years AFTER doctors told him damage to his left elbow meant he'd never play golf again.


Turns out that "career-ending" injury was the best thing that ever happened to Doug.


And that's because it led him to one of the most body-friendly and consistently-accurate swings you can play with.


So accurate in fact, that he earned the nickname "straight arrow" and went on to win 7 more times on the Champions Tour.


Click Here to learn more!

So what is this remarkable swing technique?


Doug explains himself in the free video at the link below.



"I am 82 and use to have a terrible back pain after each golfing session and it took me generally two days before I could play again. Now, thanks to you, my swing is much more natural and relaxed. No more back pain, I hit the ball a lot further and straighter. My mates think I have a secret pro because I have improved so much. My enthusiasm for the game has returned. Thanks." - Bob M.

To Un_subsrcibe


Global (TV series), a British TV news programme from BBC Global F.C., a professional Filipino association football club Global Affairs Canada, the department in the Government of Canada that manages Canada's diplomatic and consular relations, to encourage the country's international trade, and to lead Canada's international development and humanitarian assistance Global Agenda, an online team-based game by Hi-Rez Studios developed using Unreal Engine 3. The game went live on February 1, 2010 Global Challenge, a round the world yacht race run by Challenge Business, the company started by Sir Chay Blyth in 1989

No comments:

Post a Comment